Is this you?
Confident that you:
- have the spark of inspiration
- can build concepts from the ground up, take feedback and implement it
- can find ways and propose improvements of existing event concepts
- have a flawless spoken/written English
- can work alone but are a team player when needed with good social skills
- meet open-minded people
- expand your network
- pizza night once per month
- working place in the city center
- learn about entrepreneurship
You’ll help to:
- further develop existing event concepts
- innovate from within for event planning (Presentations/event dynamics/SoMe)
- engage with stakeholders and attendees for feedback on events/concepts
- facilitate events on stage
- solve ad-hoc tasks
So, you’re ready to join Kickstart’s family?
We just need a few pieces of information to get the application process started.
You’ll work on one or more of these events: